Thursday, January 21, 2016

Slimmin Suzie


Slimmin Suzie

#SlimminSuzie
Buy Here

(My Review)
First off let me say i was very happy to review this item and cant wait to see
the full results! They send you 8 packets of the clay to use and 2 bandages  you wrap yourself with.
Now let me start out by saying the wrap is easy to use and easy to apply, BUT this does not come
with directions so let me help you right now and say you just add a little water and make it a paste and sit around for a hour that easy! Also the hoks they send you to hold the bandage in place is week and breaks so i used saran wrap to hold it in place. All in all i love this stuff and cant wait to use all 8 packets! 

Pros: 
Easy to apply
Large/strong bandage
The mask is not irritating, and has a light pleasant smell, nothing over powering.

Cons:
The hooks for the bands are weak and bend and cant be used.
This packet doesn't come with directions

My star rating 5 ****


Before first clay wrap



After clay has been applied


What comes in the package
8 clay packages
Bandages and clips








2 comments:

  1. I'm really interested to know about the wraps. Did you not have after photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry i just saw this! I honestly did not notice a huge after sadly i was hoping i would but id didnt..

      Delete