Thursday, January 7, 2016

Snug Cat Litter Mat - 36" x 24"

Snug Cat Litter Mat - 36" x 24"

Buy Here

#amazonreview

(My Review)
I love this mat, this thing is like no other cat litter mat i have seen or had in my house.
The overall size this is quite large compared to to others on the market making it much better. This has a nice anti slip backing on it so it stays in place perfectly on any flooring. The material of this is actually gentle feeling, I thought it would be very scratchy, but it isn't at all.

This mat is heavy duty and easy to clean
and it catches everything that falls to the floor.
I currently have this mat laying in my front door 
to catch dirt as people walk in the front door.

So if you are looking for a great door mat to catch all the dirt
and other items people bring into your house this is a great mat
to catch anything! 





No comments:

Post a Comment