Saturday, July 16, 2016

Best Underbust Treat- Post Natal Recovery Shaper (nude)

Post Natal Recovery Shaper 

Buy Here
#Mamaway

(My Review)

I love this shape wear.
Beig a momma of a 9 month old i am not back into the shape
i would like to be or expected to be to but lets be honest i 
feel feel like that we all go through that LOL.

This shape wear was easy to put on and it was for sure slimming.
I got the color nude and a size med. I wasnt sure on what size to get.
I could have got small but it may have been to tight.

They have 2 colors black and nude and 3 sizes
S,M,L.. If you still havent lost those last few pounds that you would
like to for sure give this shaper a try!!

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I received this item at a discount in
exchange for my honest review. I was
not paid or compensated, nor am I
affiliated with this seller in any way.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment