Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Nail Dryer - Elechomes EB301 6W Mini LED Gel Nail Curing UV Lamp

Nail Dryer - Elechomes EB301 6W Mini LED Gel Nail Curing UV Lamp
Buy Here
#Naidryer

I am in love with the gel nails you get at the salon.
But being a mom of a 9 month old i just cant see spending
money on my nails instead of things my son needs.
Story of every mother i feel like.

So to have this nail curing UV lamp is amazing!
It fix my 4 fingers at once and then you do the thumb.

It heats up just like at the salon. I can only place a few
fingers in at a time but i do like the size beause it is very compact
an i can easily pack it and take i with me any where including
on vacation.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I received this item at a discount in
exchange for my honest review. I was
not paid or compensated, nor am I
affiliated with this seller in any way.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment