Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Extra Strength Teeth Whitening Kit w/ Refills


Extra Strength Teeth Whitening Kit w/ Refills
Buy  Here
http://shannonsbeautysecrets.blogspot.com/2017/07/extra-strength-teeth-whitening-kit-w.html


(My Review)

I don't know how the long-term results are so far or had to get the refills 
yet to experience how well the process goes, so I can't completely review everything yet. 
After some time, I will add more based on more extensive use. 

I am a wine drinker so my teeth needs some whitening for sure.
This is easy to use to the point where you don't really need instructions to figure it out.

 I have sensitive teeth and he (luckily) does not. 
When I ordered this I was hopeful that I might be able to use it. 
The directions were clear, the trays we're suitable for a range of mouth sizes, 
and everything was labeled to make the process easier.

I have sensitive teeth so i will let you know if i can continue with this 
system and i will let you know my full review once i am finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment