Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Zahlers Reach, Whey Protein Shake powder


Zahlers Reach, Whey Protein Shake powder
Buy Here
#ZahlerWheyProtein
$33.77

(My Review)

My new breakfast shake I've been having is Zahler Reach Whey Protein in Vanilla. I mix it with 8oz. Skim milk and a few ice cubes and boy is it yummy. Only 226 calories mixed with the skim milk too. All natural and loaded with filling protein. I would recommend it for a meal replacement. The extra protein helps me to stay fuller, longer. This will help me stay on track in the mornings. I have a little bit of baby weight to take off after just having my baby and this shake is AMAZING! 
Unlike alot of protein shakes this one smells amazing and taste great. You can smell the amazing smell as soon as you take it out of the box! 

Whey protein has become a staple supplement for most bodybuilders and other athletes because it's a great protein. Whey has more recently caught on with the anti aging/longevity minded groups also for its effects on immunity.


About the Product

  • Whey protein has a fast absorption rate , which means not only does it help build muscle, but it also helps repair muscle immediately after a workout
  • Provides all nine essential amino acids necessary for our bodies
  • Can be used as a meal replacement
  • Provides 25 grams of protein and 5.6grams of BCAA's per serving
  • Delicious tasting chocolate flavor that mixes with your favorite beverage and is naturally sweetened with Stevia

No comments:

Post a Comment