Monday, September 5, 2016

Boutique Baby Onesie | Finding Dory / Nemo


Boutique Baby Onesie|Finding Dory/Nemo
Buy Here
#DSOnsie

(My Review)

This is an adorable baby onesie. 
It's grey cotton and nice and thick. 
It has a blue screen print of a whale shape with a smile 
and waves underneath on it that says "I speak whale," 
which is a reference to Finding Nemo
And if you dont like finding Nemo or Dory what are
you doing with you life? LOL Its super cute and i cant
wait until i get to see my new nephew or niece wear this!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I received this item at a discount in
exchange for my honest review. I was
not paid or compensated, nor am I
affiliated with this seller in any way.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment