Sunday, September 25, 2016

Fayachi BoreSighter Bore Sight kit


Fayachi BoreSighter Bore Sight kit


Buy Here

#BoreSighter

(My review)

First it comes in a nice small case that holds the LASER, batteries, 
hex wrenches and a screwdriver to use to put the different adapters on and off. 
You get everything you need. So don't throw it away, keep it for storing the boresight.

For the caliber fire arms that this boresighter is designed for, it's a good quality one at a good price!
My husband loves it!


1 x Padded storage case
1 x Laser boresighter
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Spare screw
1 x Allen key
4 x Adapter tips
6 x AG13 batteries



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I received this item at a discount in
exchange for my honest review. I was
not paid or compensated, nor am I
affiliated with this seller in any way.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



No comments:

Post a Comment