Monday, October 17, 2016

30 in 1 Cake Decorating Supplies Tips

30 in 1 Cake Decorating Supplies Tips

Buy Here
#Funcake

(My Reviews)

I used this cake decorating kit for my sons 1st birthday
last week and thank god for this set! I ordered cupcakes from 
walmart for his party and lets just say they looked like a 2 year
old made the cupcakes. So with no time left i started making them
my self and with this kit decorating was crazy easy!
 It comes in a multi-bin organizer with 24 tips. The tips are 
stainless steel, which is great. The stainless steel is good for 
sanitation and ease of clean-up. The tips also feel very sturdy 
and don't feel like they will bend easily.
You get to bags with thiw kit as well and when your done 
you put it all away in the organizer and you're done!

5 Stars for sure! *****

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I received this item at a discount in
exchange for my honest review. I was
not paid or compensated, nor am I
affiliated with this seller in any way.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


No comments:

Post a Comment