Saturday, October 22, 2016

6 Piece Knife Set with Clear Thin Stand


6 Piece Knife Set with Clear Thin Stand

Buy Here
#promotion

(My Review)
This knife set is everything! Its beautiful!
The knifes are super sharp and i love the holder!
I let it sit on my counter for decor and for the knives!
I normally throw away all the knife holders i get and then
just keep the knives but not with this set!
The stainless steel handles, the blades are very sharp

What is Included?1 8” Chef Knife
1 8” Slicing Knife
1 8” Bread Knife
1 5” Utility Knife
1 3.5” Paring Knife
1 Stand
1 Gift Box with Carry Handle


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I received this item at a discount in
exchange for my honest review. I was
not paid or compensated, nor am I
affiliated with this seller in any way.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


No comments:

Post a Comment