Friday, October 27, 2017

Huicocy Universal Car Stereo with Bluetooth MP3


Huicocy Universal Car Stereo with Bluetooth MP3 


 Absolutely pleased with this stereo. I was needing something newer. 
This one stood out because it's Bluetooth and no cd. 
Who really uses cd anymore?! Me for sure, so why pay extra for it. 
This stereo is very nice, it arrived fast and comes with what you need to install. 
The process took about 15 minutes. It works incredibly well and connected 
with both my phone and mp4 with no issues. The instructions made it easy 
to figure out which button is for which. Settings are easy and it functions 
just as it should. I can listen to what I want when I want. I love it..

I have a 2007 Ford escape and i just needed to buy a fit kit 
to make it fit in my truck just right..


  • ♫Audio MAX Output Power 60Wx4, MP3 Playback via USB Port or SD/MMC Card Slot,it is also Support WMA Player.
  • ♫Single Din Version Universal for all kinds of cars,In-Dash FM,LCD Display with Clock Button, MP3 Receiver with Full Function Remote Control.
  • ♫Built-in Bluetooth,hands free answer calls,hang up the phone without taking phone.
  • ♫Support AUX,Compatible with iPhone and Android devices, Support SD Card,USB Charge and MP3 Players etc.You can use it to play music directly from your MP3/MP4/MP5 player.
  • ♫Easy to install,as it's exquisite it leaves a lot more room in the back for the wires,it's easy to installed.It comes with accessories, package included Radio,Remote control, power cable, manual, Keys.


No comments:

Post a Comment