Saturday, August 22, 2015

Glass Baby Bottle with Silicone Sleeve

Glass Baby Bottle with Silicone Sleeve


Buy Here
#runabybottle
$15.99



(My Review)


I'm beyond impressed with this glass baby bottle. I was little concern being a glass bottle since bBies or kids normally throw their bottle on floor if they don't want their milk or not hungry. However the glass bottle has silicone sleeve it prevents from breaking once it hit the floor. It is free of BPA. The glass is thick that can hold boiled water. Since is glass obviously it's dishwasher safe. All items attached to it. It can be removed. It is easily open and easy to clean. The opening is wide enough. The quality of this bottle stood out among other brands. Easily catch your attention. I gave this to my sister in law for her 11 old baby. And they both love it. As soon I have my child. I will most definitely get this bottle. I got this for free for an exchange unbiased review.


No comments:

Post a Comment