Monday, August 29, 2016

Baby Monitor WiFi Video Camera v2


Baby Monitor WiFi Video Camera v2

Buy Here

#babymonitor2

(My Review)

I am so appreciative of how easy this monitor is to set up and use.
Motion: The camera is placed on a swivel so you can point it up, down, move it 
sideways, all around. I control the motion of the camera by using the ap.
When it comes to family, you can never be too safe! 
Thanks to huge advances in technology, having the ability to check 
up on them from anywhere with a phone app, is really a priceless gift. 
It says it has a Micro SD card slot for up to 64GB. 
I took this to mean that it came with one, just be aware it does not. 
I plan on purchasing one seperately.
I love this camera and i also love it for home security.
This is a must have for any family and home.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I received this item at a discount in
exchange for my honest review. I was
not paid or compensated, nor am I
affiliated with this seller in any way.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



No comments:

Post a Comment