Sunday, August 28, 2016

Super Markers 100 Twin-Tip Broad-Liner Marker Set


Super Markers 100 Twin-Tip Broad-Liner Marker Set

Buy Here
#usartsupply

I am in love with these markers!
I do alot of adult coloring with thoe books and these markers 
take my color from cute to beautiful! The quality of these markers 
are amazing.. 100 different colors? Yes please thats alot to choose
from! They dont bleed through the paper which would have been a deal
breaker for me so thank goodness there. I also use these as a highlighter
to do cross word puzzels and we all know how thin that paper is and they 
still dont bleed. 5 stars from me!

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I received this item at a discount in
exchange for my honest review. I was
not paid or compensated, nor am I
affiliated with this seller in any way.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



No comments:

Post a Comment