Monday, August 29, 2016

NYB Lavender Essential Oil (Kashmir) - 100% Pure & Natural


NYB Lavender Essential Oil (Kashmir) 
 100% Pure & Natural
Buy Here
#NewYorkBiology

(My Review)

This 1 oz bottle of lavendar oil has a strong and condensed smell of lavendar deliciousness. 
The package came with a cap and a dropper.
I use mine in a wax melter and it makes the huouse smell amazing!

I love that New York Biology includes the scientific name of the plant used, 
the type of distillation, where the oil is sourced from, and the constituents from GC/MS.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I received this item at a discount in
exchange for my honest review. I was
not paid or compensated, nor am I
affiliated with this seller in any way.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



No comments:

Post a Comment