Wednesday, August 10, 2016

BabyTemper

BabyTemper
Buy Here
#BabyTemperSafetyLocks

I was always told when you have kids to make sure you
baby proof your home. I dont think many people think
about it until it comes time for them to crawl and walk.

My son just turned 10 months old and is crawling
every where! He is trying to learn to watch now so let the
fun begin.

These install very easily. The 3M tape is easy to attach
and detach. They hold very well. The latches aren't easy
for a baby/todler to learn to open and unlock.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I received this item at a discount in
exchange for my honest review. I was
not paid or compensated, nor am I
affiliated with this seller in any way.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



No comments:

Post a Comment